The Hinata Gang : Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering grounds for the iRO Ymir server guild, The Hinata Gang!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the guild forums of The Hinata Gang! If you are seeing this message, you are most likely a friendly, fun loving member of our family! If not, well I suppose you wont be around for long will you? ^_^ If anyone has any ideas for improvement to our forums please let me know! Now go have some fun!

What do you listen to while playing RO?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OvanEC

What do you listen to while playing RO? Empty
PostSubject: What do you listen to while playing RO?   What do you listen to while playing RO? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:32 pm

I listen to the game's SFX while playing Anime music I've grown to love as well as some Americanized anime music. I listen to some rock while I play. I've got nothing against the game's BGM. In fact, I even play a few of them on my iPod. It's more about what I'm doing while I play. If I'm grinding exp or hunting an item I'll usually listen to some rock or if I'm just chilling out chatting I'll play something more mellow.

So, what do you listen to while playing RO?
Back to top Go down
Crim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you listen to while playing RO?   What do you listen to while playing RO? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:32 pm

I use to only listen to the game itself, but after years of the same sounds constantly playing i had to turn it off. i just listen to my 1k+ songs i have on my comp with them shuffled in WMP
Back to top Go down
https://thehinatagang.forumotion.com
Brizeyda

PostSubject: Re: What do you listen to while playing RO?   What do you listen to while playing RO? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Sometimes I listen to the BGM, then I switch to different instrumental pieces and after that ( If the first two fail) I listen to whatever pops in my head musically! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you listen to while playing RO?   What do you listen to while playing RO? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you listen to while playing RO?
Page 1 of 1