The Hinata Gang : Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering grounds for the iRO Ymir server guild, The Hinata Gang!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the guild forums of The Hinata Gang! If you are seeing this message, you are most likely a friendly, fun loving member of our family! If not, well I suppose you wont be around for long will you? ^_^ If anyone has any ideas for improvement to our forums please let me know! Now go have some fun!

Seen any good movies lately?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neby

Neby

Seen any good movies lately? Empty
PostSubject: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:10 am

Just wondering if anyone has seen any good movies that are worth a rental or worth still seeing in the theaters.

I saw Kung Fu Panda 2 was at the $1.50 theater and thought about checking it out. Though I would be tempted to buy some popcorn. That's where they make the real money. lol
Back to top Go down
OvanEC

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:20 pm

First of all, get Netflix. I may never rent another movie again in all my life thanks to that service.

Secondly, I've seen loads of awesome movies lately. Though, it really depends on what you consider your favorite genres. I personally love horror movies the most. They trump, for me at least, every single comedy movie out there.

My favorite horror movie since childhood has been "Return of the Living Dead". T'was great watch for a horror buff like me. Plus, I love me some Zombars. Not sure how much like Horror flix, Neby, but if you like them, I have a few good ones I could suggest.

Aside from that, I mostly watch older films I never got the chance to see. Mostly been watching more family friendly movies with my girl in that regard. Last one we watched together was the second to last Harry Potter movie, the Deathly Hallows Pt 1.
Back to top Go down
Crim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:30 pm

I agree, netflix is the way to go. But as for movies in the theaters, the newest Transformers kicks ass! And Friends with Benefits was a funny movie as well. both worth seeing, though the later you can wait until it is out on video.
Back to top Go down
https://thehinatagang.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies lately?   Seen any good movies lately? Empty

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies lately?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hinata Gang : Guild Forums :: Out of Game Fun House :: Movie and Game Discussion-
Jump to: