The Hinata Gang : Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering grounds for the iRO Ymir server guild, The Hinata Gang!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the guild forums of The Hinata Gang! If you are seeing this message, you are most likely a friendly, fun loving member of our family! If not, well I suppose you wont be around for long will you? ^_^ If anyone has any ideas for improvement to our forums please let me know! Now go have some fun!

Feedback

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crim
Admin

Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Feedback   Feedback EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:11 pm

So, the forums are coming together more and more. let me know what you all think. tell me what you like and what you don't like. I cant change things to please the gang if I don't know what to change =P

This goes for the guild itself as well, if anyone knows of something that needs changed in-game let me know please and I will do all I can to make everyone happy!
Back to top Go down
https://thehinatagang.forumotion.com
OvanEC

Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Feedback EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:48 pm

The only thing I want changed would be organized play with members of the guild. I say that we're too small for that to work properly now, but in the near future, when we have around 10 players online (minimum) getting some parties together for Endless Tower or general MVP hunting should be easy. I'm looking forward to partying with the guild as a whole. Should be loads of fun.

While I'm at it, I suppose there is one more thing that could be changed. I nominate Brizeyda as a Co-Leader for the guild. She's already been pretty helpful for us new players to the guild, why not make it official and leave things in her hands when you're away. Something tells me she can handle it.
Back to top Go down
Crim
Admin

Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Feedback EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Although i have not announced it, Briz is my second in command, as she was among the first few members i brought in as well as the highest level. her and moonie both have the option to expel as i have spent enough time with each to be able to trust them accordingly. While Briz is my second in command, moonie is also right along with her and i have no doubt that both of those girls will do a great job helping out and taking command should it be needed in my absence.

As for the partying, dont you worry about that one, I have quite a few big things planned for us when the time comes =P my main concern right now is getting to 150 so i can throw on 50% tax and grind this guild up to level 12 where we can have fun size for more members. After that is where the true fun of this guild will be seen.
Back to top Go down
Brizeyda

Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Feedback EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:20 pm

Well, as soon as we get spaced I'd like to add my Sorc to the guild if that is okay. Smile Which reminds me if someone needs me I will be on Elpa
Back to top Go down
Crim
Admin

Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Feedback EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:47 pm

rodger that hun. ill probably get to work at mass leveling here soon
Back to top Go down
Brizeyda

Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Feedback EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:51 pm

I could just kick my AB and add my Sorc then you could tax her for guild exp. Smile
Back to top Go down
anbuSquadSinger

Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Feedback EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:34 am

hi there,

I was wondering if maybe we could get a General top thread. I think thats what its called. basically so we can just talk about random general stuff. Like coming up this week there will be a low lvl character lvl up event. and players who arent vip can make a character on Ymir. I thought maybe people would like to know about it. ^_^
anyway even if we dont get a thread like that. It was just a suggestion i guess. ^_^ night all.
Back to top Go down
Crim
Admin

Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Feedback EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:03 am

There should be a section in the forums to accompany any and all post type, however if there is not just post it where you think would be best and i can make one to suit. If there was just a general section, i fear it would get too messy and hard to sort through.
Back to top Go down
anbuSquadSinger

Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Feedback EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:55 pm

Ah gotcha, i understand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Feedback Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback