The Hinata Gang : Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering grounds for the iRO Ymir server guild, The Hinata Gang!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the guild forums of The Hinata Gang! If you are seeing this message, you are most likely a friendly, fun loving member of our family! If not, well I suppose you wont be around for long will you? ^_^ If anyone has any ideas for improvement to our forums please let me know! Now go have some fun!

Heads up to all!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crim
Admin

Heads up to all! Empty
PostSubject: Heads up to all!   Heads up to all! EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:20 am

As stated in the guild notice to an extent, I have been quite busy lately due to work and a server I use to Co-Admin on asking for my help once again. So much of my time I am home, I have been spending on scripting for the server and trying to get things running for my dear friends that own it. I will not be leaving you all so no need to worry there, just not able to get as much free time to get on as I would like. Once I get caught up on some scripting however I will be back in action to see my family here in The Hinata Gang. Anyone needing to contact me can do so here, on MSN, or every now and again on Co-Admin Tomoya on ArdentRO when I am actually on.

I hope to be back with you all very soon! I hope you are all having fun and will continue to do so until I am able to be back regularly.
Back to top Go down
https://thehinatagang.forumotion.com
Crim
Admin

Heads up to all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up to all!   Heads up to all! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:04 am

Things are getting more and more chaotic for me as of late, just opened a new server and have recently decided I will be moving to Japan in February, so I am a little more busy than i had originally planned I would be. I'm sorry I haven't been on for you all as of late. I hope you all remain having fun in my absence.
Back to top Go down
https://thehinatagang.forumotion.com

Heads up to all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hinata Gang : Guild Forums :: In-game fun house :: Guild information-
Jump to: