The Hinata Gang : Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering grounds for the iRO Ymir server guild, The Hinata Gang!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the guild forums of The Hinata Gang! If you are seeing this message, you are most likely a friendly, fun loving member of our family! If not, well I suppose you wont be around for long will you? ^_^ If anyone has any ideas for improvement to our forums please let me know! Now go have some fun!

Leave of absence (Please dont kick me!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brizeyda

Leave of absence (Please dont kick me!) Empty
PostSubject: Leave of absence (Please dont kick me!)   Leave of absence (Please dont kick me!) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:35 pm

This thread is for people who need to take a leave and don't want to kicked from the guild for inactivity. If you have to be away for awhile, no problem! Just let us know your character name, when you leave and how long you expect youll be away for. You absolutely do not have to tell us the reason you'll be gone. We just want to know how long youll be gone for. Smile

For example:
Hi, my character name is (insert name here) and ill be leaving for (insert date here) for x amount of time.

Pretty short sweet and to the point! Of course it doesn't have to look exactly like that but you get the gist of it! If you dont want to go through the hassle of all that mail me (Brizeyda, or Elpa) or CRIM (with a L) in-game or on the forums to let us know the same information. Look forward to having you back if you have to leave, stay safe!
Back to top Go down

Leave of absence (Please dont kick me!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hinata Gang : Guild Forums :: In-game fun house :: Guild information-
Jump to: