The Hinata Gang : Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering grounds for the iRO Ymir server guild, The Hinata Gang!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the guild forums of The Hinata Gang! If you are seeing this message, you are most likely a friendly, fun loving member of our family! If not, well I suppose you wont be around for long will you? ^_^ If anyone has any ideas for improvement to our forums please let me know! Now go have some fun!

Guild Activity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brizeyda

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Guild Activity   Guild Activity EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Well, I try to help the people that I see but at times it gets lonely. I can see why people might consider leaving the guild. I do not know who the inactive players are but we need more people willing to be social and do things together. I dont want anyone leaving the guild for inactivity so I would love to know who the inactive players are so we can fix this situation and get a lively guild. Smile Also if you need help and I am able to help feel free to ask! I am Brizeyda, and Elpa. Smile
Back to top Go down
Crim
Admin

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:59 am

Thanks Briz, I was actually planning on addressing this situation myself. Unfortunately I started a new job a couple days ago so I have been a bit busy and trying to catch up on things. Should be getting back on regularly again fairly soon.

As for the activity, I would like a report from everyone on who they see logging on in the guild and being social. I hate to have to kick people out but as I'm sure everyone else feels, there is no point in having people in the guild that are not logging on and/or not being social at all. So if you all could please, list yourselves and everyone else that is active.

Also, please help me get everyone in the guild to register here at the forums and be active here as well as in-game. This is more of a family in my eyes, not just a guild. If people do not take time to talk to others and enjoy themselves then I don't see how they are family.

Last but not least, if you have multiple chars in the guild and you don't get on them all regularly, please remove those of which you do not play on often so that we have more room for new family members.

Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation on this matter. I hope to get back to regular activity very soon. Until then, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to IM me on my MSN as listed in the out of game section, or in PM here on the forums.

As always, have fun!
-Crim-
Back to top Go down
https://thehinatagang.forumotion.com

Guild Activity
Page 1 of 1