The Hinata Gang : Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering grounds for the iRO Ymir server guild, The Hinata Gang!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the guild forums of The Hinata Gang! If you are seeing this message, you are most likely a friendly, fun loving member of our family! If not, well I suppose you wont be around for long will you? ^_^ If anyone has any ideas for improvement to our forums please let me know! Now go have some fun!

What other MMOs Are You Curretnly Playing or Looking Forward to Playing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OvanEC

What other MMOs Are You Curretnly Playing or Looking Forward to Playing? Empty
PostSubject: What other MMOs Are You Curretnly Playing or Looking Forward to Playing?   What other MMOs Are You Curretnly Playing or Looking Forward to Playing? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Aside from RO, I'm currently playing Dungeon Fighter Online (or DFO for short). DFO is a 2D MMO with a play style that mirrors Beat Em Ups you might remember in arcades or on home consoles like the Super Nintendo or Sega Genesis. The level of action in the game is what keeps my interest. The gameplay is fast-paced and vivid with a sort of Anime feel to it. I would say though, the only major gripe I have with it is gender specific classes. Most of the classes in the game are specific to one gender, i.e. the Mage class and all that it's capable of becoming are all in the form of little elf girls. So, as you can imagine, mostly pedophiles play Mages in DFO.

DFO is the North American-ized version of a Korean game called Dungeon & Fighter (or KDnF for short). KDnF is leaps and bounds ahead of DFO in terms of game development and updates. If you would ever like to see what the game is all about, just try typing in KDnF into YouTube search and see what some of the classes in the game have to offer. If you like action in your MMO like me, you won't be disappointed.

As for MMOs I'm looking forward to, I can only say one has caught my eye. I want to eventually get my hands on Dragon Nest. It's in an open beta period right now but I'm on the fence about whether or not to get into the game before or after the official launch.

What is everyone else playing or looking forward to playing?
Back to top Go down

What other MMOs Are You Curretnly Playing or Looking Forward to Playing?
Page 1 of 1