The Hinata Gang : Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering grounds for the iRO Ymir server guild, The Hinata Gang!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the guild forums of The Hinata Gang! If you are seeing this message, you are most likely a friendly, fun loving member of our family! If not, well I suppose you wont be around for long will you? ^_^ If anyone has any ideas for improvement to our forums please let me know! Now go have some fun!

First forum event!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crim
Admin

First forum event!!!! Empty
PostSubject: First forum event!!!!   First forum event!!!! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:57 pm

We have our first guild forum event! First person to reach 25 posts wins a BMx3, and the first to reach 5 topics will win a BMx3 as well. The rules are simple, topics and posts must have meaning, no spam, and no double posting. Guides would be a good way to make topics, and each topic you make also counts on your post count, thus you can get part of that out of the way. You must let me know when you reach the count so I can take count and give you the prize ^_^ LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!
Back to top Go down
https://thehinatagang.forumotion.com
Brizeyda

PostSubject: Re: First forum event!!!!   First forum event!!!! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:21 pm

Sounds like a good time. Smile I wish the best of luck to everyone
Back to top Go down
Crim
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First forum event!!!!   First forum event!!!! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:05 am

My apologies everyone.....but this event will have to be postponed/canceled.......just learned that the GMs are already pulling the groovey packs and i didnt grab more while i had the chance, thus i am out of BMx3 to give out. I am terribly sorry about this everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://thehinatagang.forumotion.com
anbuSquadSinger

PostSubject: Re: First forum event!!!!   First forum event!!!! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:09 am

Hi I'm new but i'd like to say that it was awesome seeing that this event was started on my birthday. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First forum event!!!!   First forum event!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

First forum event!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hinata Gang : Guild Forums :: Out of Game Fun House :: Forum Events-
Jump to: